COVID Coping Resources
YouTube animation of FACE COVID:
Info graphic attached
Ebook of FACE COVID https://www.actmindfully.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/FACE-COVID-eBook-by-Russ-Harris-March-2020.pdf
The app, The ACT Companion: The Happiness Trap, is available for free for the next few months. Use the code “TOGETHER” on the subscription page.
In hard times, I find great solace in listening to music. On Spotify, I made a Social Distancing & Coronavirus Playlist that’s filled with lots of nostalgic hits from the 80’s. If you’re needing a throwback fix of a Phil Collins duet, then this will be your jam.
- These 12 Famous Museums Offer Virtual Tours You Can Take on Your Couch
- HERE’S 33 NATIONAL PARK TOURS YOU CAN TAKE VIRTUALLY FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
Activities with Kids at home
- Cincinnati Zoo to start 'Home Safari Facebook Live' to keep kids learning during their time off
- Boredom Busters: 110 Fun At-Home Activities for Families & Kids
- 49 Montessori-inspired ideas for indoor activities with your kids
Mindfulness & Kids
Mindful Schools is offering a daily mindfulness class for children on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursday at 1 pm EDT.
Video for help assuage anxiety and help our kids and families.
(compiled using various contributions from other psychology practices)